Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SERIOUSLY ADDICTED!

Ok... we all know I am a supreme DORK! We all know that I love my family and I think outside the box on most occasions. We all know that I'm generally composed. We also know that i thrive on anxiety sometimes and getting things done. I am addicted to Post-its, peanut butter M&Ms, green Laffy Taffy, Grey's Anatomy, Nip Tuck, and most importantly TWILIGHT! Yes I am a huge TWI-la-HOLIC! Today, though, I found myself almost giddy waiting to go see NEW MOON tomorrow night, or Friday morning rather, at midnight. Yes! Myself, Kourtni, her friend, Gabby, Jacy ( Gabby's step-mom) and our friend Kelly, are going to the TWILIGHT/ NEW MOON double feature! I cannot wait! SOOO much fun! The ultimate girls night! Yes, before you ask, I do have work the next day and I'm not skipping. I drudging on and sacrificing sleep for my beloved Edward. YAYYYY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment