Saturday, September 5, 2009

Catch Up!

I haven't been a very good blogger. I have gotten so wrapped up in all the new things happening in my life that I have not had as much time to enjoy the semi-insane ramblings that continue to flow through my clouded head. Not much has been going on. Just disbelief that I, Kecia Dennis, am a teacher! It's going well and I am having a lot of fun. My students seem to think I'm great and who doesn't is what you were thinking, right? Here are a few shots from our first day of school at the Dennis household.

My sweet little third grader, Brea.


The middle school adventure begins for Kourtni.




Breon and his girls. We have this same picture from every first day of school!


My babies are growing up & I am so extremely proud of the both of them.

My very first day of work EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment