Friday, September 11, 2009

SORRY!!

Ok first let me apologize because today is Friday and I forgot yesterday was Thursday and didn't post my TWILIGHT Thursday post. SORRY!!

Secondly, let me apologize for the rip-off on the CW, Vampire Diaries. Uhh, stupid! Brooding, really hot, mind reading vampire falls for super-cute clumsy girl. The live in old town that the guy is "related" to the founders ( he was one of them because he's hundreds of years old). Umm...can we say cheap TWILIGHT rip-off! The guy on there is really cute but he's no EDWARD! People stop trying to redo greatness!

The original vampire hotty!
Although hot, it's an imitation!

Chemistry, heat, love, one!
They look like really good friends. I don't see the heat!

1 comment:

  1. You're right...I watched Vampire Diaries last night, and felt like I was being robbed. You can't reproduce genius. Won't be watching it again.

    Thanks for posting this today~ I missed it yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete