Sunday, August 2, 2009

Let's be Friends...

I just wanted to take the time to say that I have some really awesome friends who lift up my spirits by just being who they are. THANKS FRIENDS!


As I've gotten to be a grown-up, I have apparently figured out how to get along well with the other little girls on the playground. As a child, this was not the case. Girls bored me. The catty-ness and whispering and giggling for no real reason. Who does that? I found that playing rough with the boys was more my thing. I always came home super dirty and loved every minute of it!

Now, I have some really great girlfriends and I love you all. Thank you for accepting the tomboy in me and all the craziness that comes along with being my friend. Here's to many years of fun and laughter together.

1 comment:

  1. I was never good at being a girl friend. I didn't know (and still don't know) how to play the game. I'm thankful I don't have to play games with you. You seem to accept me for who I am~ the good, the bad and the ugly! I am glad you and I have become good friends. I hope our friendship will last a lifetime! Love you!

    ReplyDelete