Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Thursday!

YAY! It's Twilight Thursday. Here's the dose of eye candy then I'll get down to business.



Yes, I know, you're welcome. Now... what I feared would happen, has happened. The Twilight Saga has gotten so big that Summit thinks they can just change stuff up on us. Rachel Lefevre is out, Brice Dallas Howard is in. I don't know about you, but I don't like it! I think the original cast should have been stuck to because they made this movie start off as what it is, quirky greatness! I find Brice Howard a little stiff and stick-like. I mean she's Oppey's daughter for crying out loud! I did love her in The Village, though. I just think this is going to be weird. Then last night, I dreamed that they changed Emmett (Kellan Lutz) too! Did not like that dream at all. I love Kellan!



Anyway, let's pray that there are no more cast changes. Sorry Rachel! Have a great Twilight Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Edward pic, friend. Made me smile.

    Now, what I heard about the changes with Victoria are that SHE opted out because of a scheduling conflict. She's filming another movie (can't remember who with) and chose that over Eclipse. Not sure if it's true or not, but that's what they're saying. I think she is perfect as Victoria, and am sad to see her go too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove Bryce Dallas Howard and I think she will be good. She definitely has the immortal beauty that the undead are supposed to have! Can't wait to see how it will turn out! :p

    ~ Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete