Sunday, July 19, 2009

Really... Another Addiction

I have been known to go headlong into things after I finally take the plunge in. I mean seriously, could I be a bigger Twilight fan. After Jaclyn begged me for months to read the book, I reluctantly read it. Of course I didn't think I would be interested at all in vampires. Let me tell you, I LOVE VAMPIRES! Or at least I love the Cullens! I dream about Edward! Not just him either. If this were a real-life thing, Emmett would be my man! I miss them if I don't pick up the book every now and then.





Anyway... I say this to say that I'm addicted to yet another tv show; Army Wives. This show is absolutely great! If you've never watched, it is a story of wives, and their husbands, living in the Army (duh). I've liked the show since it came on two seasons ago but tonight, they blew me away. They gave a God-centered lesson that made me look at myself. Sometimes I get caught up in situations and winning and loosing instead of the big picture of life. WOW! God has recently chosen to speak to me through the things I love and probably spend too much time with; tv and music. Now it's up to me to be smart enough to listen!

If I'm going to be addicted to something, at least it's not crack and at least GOD uses it to make me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment