Friday, July 3, 2009

RAMBLING ON AND ON

So I have ventured into the world of blogging. Of course this is at the encouragement of my wonderful friend, who's more like my big sister, Jaclyn. She's introduced me to lots of great things including one of my biggest obsessions... TWILIGHT! She thinks I have something to add to the world but I'm not sure. I've never really thought I've had much to say about anything. Maybe not that I didn't have much to say but that I haven't always been listened to. I'm the third of four children; the odd one. I have lots of opinions and now I get to share them with you! Give me time and i'll have this running like clockwork!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! It's a great start to what I know will be a great blog!

    Kinda crazy that you think of me as the older sister. You are the wise one, friend. Love you...it's nice having another half-crazy friend to hang around with.

    ReplyDelete