Saturday, July 18, 2009

Okay...

Okay... so I haven't jumped whole-heartedly onto this blogging bandwagon. I really need to get into it or this serves no purpose. I had a hard couple of weeks after I set this up and didn't feel like working on it. I fell into what I call my dark days. Usually it's a quick little sad day and I'm over it. This time, though, was not quick. I'm still dealing with some of the "darkness". It's been a really long time since I've had it this bad. For a couple of days, I was really starting to get scared. I'm not sure if any of you know that feeling of despair and emptiness, but I don't like it. I think all of the changes in our lives right now contributed to it. i'm starting to work, the girls are getting older. We're different. I try to adapt to change quickly but I guess my mind and body were just exhausted. I'm feeling better everyday. Breon has been patients and understanding with me which has been really refreshing. He's usually kind of short with me when I get in my funks. So I'll be working on getting this BLOG thing going and I'll try to make it interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I too am learning more about the blogging world. Its our attempt to keep out of town family and our birth mom up to date about Parker. However, my biggest problem is downloading pics from camera to computer so I actually have something to blog about :) You will enjoy it as you get the hang of it...

    ReplyDelete